Salty BiscuitsMaxs Apple Cheddar
- THE MOST AWESOME DOG TREATS EVER CREATED IN THIS GALAXY.
- Previous point may be slightly exaggerated by the marketing department
- Hearty Dog Treats is an understatement
- Has Maximus Gary's seal of approval
- Made from Human-Grade ingredients
- For the big dogs. Unless you possess vise-like strength in your hands to break them into little bits.
- Lab tested and approved
- Guaranteed Analysis
Max was involved in the concept, design, and production of these treats from the start. Like any good manager, he said "More Treats," took a lot of naps, and left the heavy lifting to everyone else.
No junk in here, people. Only ingredients that I know and I can pronounce. And it's got our quality seal of approval stamped right into it -- our logo! I know the picture with the logo on the treats is crappy. I told you people before.... this is a one man operation and I'm not about to go across the street, open another bag of treats, take pictures of them, walk back across the street, open them up on my computer, edit them and save them so someone can have a sterile Chewey.com photo to look at for 0.4 seconds. It is what it is.
Anyway, please buy Max's treats. He's been a good boy, and if you don't buy his treats, we won't feed him for a week. That will teach you not to buy his treats because the photo of them is bad.
Treats are heart-shaped and roughly 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 1/4"
Rye flour, oat flour, rice flour, rolled oats, eggs, honey, powdered cheddar cheese, applesauce, non-fat dried milk, canola oil, baking powder
Crude Fat (min): 11%
Crude Fiber (max): 2%
You may also like:
Made In Maine