Rugged Dog Boots
- High-traction molded rubberized sole
- Wrap around rubber toe helps prevent ground moisture from getting inside
- One-sided brushed fleece body provides added softness to prevent chafing
- Wide gusset makes it easy to place the paw inside the boot
- Cinch closure with two layers of hook and loop fasteners provide a secure fit
- Reflective piping helps keep your dog visible at night
- Four boots per set; Single boots are also available for purchase
- NOTE: Front and back boots are sized differently for optimal fit
- Durable and machine washable
These babies are rugged and designed for tough use. If you're doing the Iditerod or little Fluffy won't go outside if it's chilly, these are the boots for you. And Fluffy.
And here's a tip: Don't put the boots on and sit around and laugh at your dog because he/she is freaked out and does crazy things with their legs. Put them on and go for a walk. If you stay true to this, you can cut down the probability that you will need to return them by 74.125300%.
Fasten Velcro straps before washing. Machine wash cold, on delicate cycle using provided wash bag. Lay flat to dry. Do not bleach, do not dry clean.
To get a paw measurement have the dog stand with their paw on a piece of paper. Ensuring the dog's weight is on the paw, draw a line to the left and right of the widest part of the paw. Now you can simply measure the distance between the two lines to get a paw width measurement.