Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a Two Salty Dogs employee? Don't be shy. Most people do when they have a severe concussion.
Here's your perfect prop- Put this momma on and pretend to be Don yelling at his employees. Pretend to be an employee being yelled at by Don for breaking one of the 4 Cardinal Rules of Two Salty Dog Protocol:
1) No open flames on the premises will be tolerated. This includes hotboxing the shed during business hours.
2) Always check for Alligators before your shift (Two Salty Dogs is proudly Alligator Attack-Free for over 10 years).
3) No squinty-eyed boys hanging around the shop trying to gather up the courage to ask employee Reagan out on a date.
4) All crying must be done in the shed- away from customers and officers of the law. (Tissues Provided).
Here's some more stuff about the T-Shirts I don't understand, but may sway you into buying one:
- 100% Pre-Shrunk Cotton.
- 100% Ring Spun Cotton
- Soft-washed garment-dyed fabric
- Twill taped neck and shoulders
- Relaxed fit
- Double needle collar, armholes, sleeves and bottom hems.
- 6.1 Oz/SqYd fabric weight