Lobster Treats for Salty Dogs5oz
- Made with Real Maine Lobster caught on Friendship Maine's Own F/V "Emily"!
- Two Treat Sizes - Biscuits and Minis. Both are CRUNCHY!
- Both come in 5oz bags
- Biscuits are approximately 2-inches long. Minis are 1-inch Diameter.
- Minis are Gluten-Free.
- Perfect to buy back the Love of Your BFF You Kenneled for Your 2-Week Boothbay Vacation.
- Please see the "Ingredients" tab below for all applicable State Lobster Permit Information.
- THE most Made-In-Maine Product Two Salty Dogs Sells!
- Guaranteed Analysis
This is the Real Deal, people. This isn't "lobster concentrate" or "processed lobster-flavored floor sweepings" or"artificial lobsterlux flavoring." The lobster in these treats was caught by the Fishing Vessel "Emily" that calls Friendship, Maine its port. Without exception.
The lobster is cooked and picked by the Captain's Wife. She then either makes the lobster into the Captain's lunch or into Dog Treats. She has already expressed worry about what her husband will eat if these treats get too famous. Obviously, the Captain will have to trap more lobster if he wants lunch!
Minis: Brown rice flour, garbanzo bean flour, chicken broth, Friendship Maine lobster, eggs, canola oil.
State of Maine DMR - Wholesale w/lob 32502.
Lobster Meat Permit - 31549.
Crude Protein: 15.7%
Crude Fat: 9.16%
Crude Fiber: 0.82%
Crude Protein: 15.81%
Crude Fat: 13.99%
Crude Fiber: 2.23%
You may also like:
Made In Maine