Crunchy Cod Skins Dog TreatBulk 2lb Bag
- Caught In-Season by Local Fishermen on Small Boats from Maine, to Cape Cod, to Alaska.
- Every Skin is Hand-Rolled and Slow-Dehydrated.
- The Cod Meat is Cut out for People to Enjoy. The Skins are twisted and Dried for Your Pup!
- We Call them Doggie Potato Chips - Super-Crunchy and Gone in a Second!
- Made and Sourced in the USA!
- Guaranteed Analysis
Finally! A Lab-Sized portion of Cod Skins
Our Dogs LOOOOOOOOVE these! I say "Fish Sticks?" and I get three excited, lumbering black labs! And you are correct. I could have a tire iron - say the same thing to my dogs - and get the same results. That's the beauty of having Labs!
We call these "Potato Chips for Dogs" because they are so crunchy and dogs chomp them down quickly - hoping to get more! The big difference is that these are much more healthy than potato chips. The natural fish oil and protein will give your pup the skin and coat of a Westminster winner without all the prim and proper!
U.S. Cod Skin
Crude Protein (Min) 82%
Crude Fat (Min) 2%
Crude Fiber (Max) 0%
Moisture (Max) 10%
You may also like: