Stain and Odor Remover24oz and 32oz Spray
- Pet mess? Don't Mess around! Natures Miracle eliminates stains and odors.
- Works on pee, grass stains, mud, vomit, and a host of odors!
- Works on carpets, hard surfaces, clothing, kennels, and carriers.
- Bio-Enzymatic formula breaks down odors, doesn't just cover them up.
- Available in 24oz and 32oz Spray Bottle.
Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover is the perfect solution for any pet mess. Accidents, grass stains, mud, vomit, blood, and odors are no match for Nature’s Miracle’s bio-enzymatic cleaning formula. Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover works to permanently eliminate many organic stains and odors and features a light, clean scent. Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover may be used on carpets, hard surfaces, clothing, kennels, and carriers and is ideal for stains and odors caused by dogs and other pets.
How it works:Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover goes to work quickly to break down tough stains and odors. Our bio-enzymatic formula specifically reacts to organic stain and odor matter and works to eliminate any traces—unlike other products that may simply mask stains and odors. Because of this reaction, it is important that Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover is allowed to dry naturally (sometimes taking up to two weeks) and that it reaches all of the stain, including carpet pads and subfloors where the stain and odor can spread far beyond what is visible.
- Wipe away any excess stain-causing material, and then soak the surface thoroughly with Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover.
- Wait 5 minutes, and then wipe away stain with a cloth. For tough stains, use a stiff, bristle brush.
- If the stain is not completely removed, re-soak area and allow Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover to work for 1 hour before wiping with a cloth.
- Thoroughly soak the entire area with Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover. For carpets, apply enough to reach the urine penetration in the pad and floor. This may mean lifting the carpet and applying directly to the pad and floor.
- Allow the product to air dry. Depending on air circulation, carpets and upholstery may take up to 2 weeks to dry completely.
- If after 2 weeks there is still an odor, Nature’s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover has not reached ALL of the odor-causing material. Pinpoint odor source and repeat cleaning process.
- Keep the product away from children and pets and do not allow pets onto the treated area until it is completely dried.
For more information on Nature's Miracle, Click Here.