Elk AntlersX Large - Split
- No Elk Were Killed For This Treat. Elk Shed Antlers Naturally Every Year.
- Extremely Durable - Will Last the Average Dog Weeks.
- Great for Teeth Cleaning.
- Split for Easy Access to Marrow.
- Approximately 7-9-Inches in Length, and weighs about 0.6 lbs.
- Extra-Large, Split Antlers are Appropriate for Large Dogs.
- No Bleaches, Chemicals, Preservatives, or Additives of Any Kind.
- Sourced and Made in the USA.
Extra-Large Split Elk Antlers are dense, durable dog chews that will give your dog hours of chew time, beneficial vitamins and minerals as well as cleaner teeth! They are American-sourced, naturally-shed elk antlers and come from the Rocky Mountains. The antlers are simply collected, washed, cut and packaged. Sharp Edges are rounded to make them extra safe for your dog. Each Medium Split Antler piece averages 7-9 inches in length.
Elk antlers will last hours or days for any aggressive chewer, no matter the dog's size. Elk antlers are filled with soft marrow and contain essential nutrients your dog needs for a healthy, long life such as zinc, calcium, manganese and iron. They have amazing dental benefits such as removing tartar, plaque and massaging the gums.
Safety: It is your responsibility to appropriately size toys and treats for your dog. As with any hard chew, Elk Antlers are very hard and can break teeth if your dog works them too aggressively. Once the chew is small enough to swallow or inhale, it should be taken away and disposed of.
100% Naturally-shed US Elk Antler
You may also like: